Monday, May 24, 2010

Woah

You'd think by the 3rd summer I'd be used to the craziness that is camp, but it still overwhelms me sometimes. Today has been one of those crazy overwhelming days. We welcomed in all the counselors today and there are so many new faces. Way more new faces than old ones. I'm excited about getting to know new people, but it always overwhelms me at first, and this year I don't have my girls that have been here since my first summer. I'm really going to miss Morgan, Anna, and Amanda this summer. They were my support system. It's weird without them here. And I just feel old. It's harder to connect with people when you're in grad school and they're college freshmen. Weird. Well I'd write more but I also forgot how exhausting camp can be, plus it's time to call one of those girls I'm going to miss having here this summer. Goodnight and more to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment