Monday, May 17, 2010

Poison Ivy???

I know that no one reading this really wants to hear about any rash I may have but this is just baffling me. When I was home over Christmas break I developed a poison ivy like rash on my legs and arms. I had no idea where it came from. I thought it might have been from exploring the trails through the woods at my now ex's house, however, I'm home again and I have another poison ivy looking rash. So obviously it's not from his house. I'm thinking it might be my dogs. We apparently do have some poison ivy around my house. I know I haven't touched it but I'm sure my dogs have probably rolled around in it and then they jump all over me. hmmm It's a mystery. I never had this happen until Christmas break. I mean I have gotten poison ivy before but not from times where I've just been home.

No comments:

Post a Comment