Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sunshine

It's amazing how the little things can make such a difference sometimes. The sun has finally come out of hiding, and I'm so thankful. I think God knew I needed a little sunshine to knock the edge off my stress and funk of the other night. The combination of sunshine and listening to Matt Wertz' new music that he keeps putting up through ping on itunes has put me in a great mood today in spite of the fact that I've got multiple midterms this week and a lot of reading. By the way, if you've never listened to Matt Wertz or just didn't know he had new stuff coming out you should check him out. He's one of my favorites. I'll be going to his concert in Nashville in May...right before finals. Might not be the best decision, but I'm excited. His new cd comes out tuesday, I believe. www.mattwertz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment