Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Homesick

Yep, you get two post from me in one day. Sometimes I just need a good cry. I don't know exactly what triggered it, but I just hit burnout tonight. Not from school necessarily, although that does play into it, but I'm just homesick/campsick/friendsick...basically missing everyone who isn't here. I love Louisville, I really do, but tonight is just one of those nights where I miss home and my best friends from MC. I could use a Fried Pickles Variety Hour (don't ask or do if you want but it's one of those you had to be there things) or a Lindy, Lolly, Ally pool day. I could also use some sunshine. I'm ready to live outside again. Tired of being cooped up. Sorry about my whininess. As you can see from my earlier post, I have great friends here, but there are just times when homesickness sets in.
Miss you crazy people:

No comments:

Post a Comment