Monday, July 26, 2010

Rain

Rain, rain, rain, rain...thunderstorms mean no (insert camp activity here and repeat until you have gone through most activities).
I really don't have much to say. I just thought I'd share our rain song we made up. We had quite the downpour earlier this afternoon. We've had a pretty good amount of rain this summer which is crazy b/c last summer it rained like twice.
I'm on selah right now which is nice. It's always nice to have a little off time to rest.
Finished my antibiotics for my sinus infection tonight. woohoo.
Still can't believe how fast the summer is flying.
Alex made it to Virginia. Pray for him as he goes through training for journeyman and then heads to France.
Sorry this post is full of choppy thoughts that you probably don't really care to know.
Also pray for the staff here. A lot of us have been getting sick lately which is just no fun. I had some not so fun stomach issues today.
I cut my finger last night on a table. Thankfully it wasn't too bad though. Just hurt a little, but nothing a bandaid couldn't fix.
For those of you who know what I'm talking about, I'm in the process of posting pictures to the sisterhood of the traveling hand group. :)
Anyway, I'll stop rambling now.
-Allison-

No comments:

Post a Comment