Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Break To Do List

• Build a shelf/drawer system for my craft supplies
• Read books not required for school (especially while sitting by the outside fireplace with my dad)
• Cook for my family (Gotta prove that I take after my dad and not my mom in this area)
• Have a craft day with my mom and sisters
• Get my mom to help me re-learn how to knit
• Send out support letters for my mission trip to Nepal (you can donate here and choose 750-Nepal from the drop down menu https://sojournforms.wufoo.com/forms/short-term-missions-giving/ )(More to come on this soon.)
• Get back into blogging/fix things that are bugging me with the current template I'm using (I realize I haven't been on here since August)
• Find interesting things to photograph for fun.
• Create a photography website? Maybe at least a fb fan-page thing to show my work.
• Hang out with old friends I haven't seen in a while. (This includes college friends at Andrew's wedding and high school friends I haven't seen in forever like Mallory and Claire.)
• Go to counselor reunion in TX. 

It's going to be a fun little break. I'm looking forward to the time to spend with friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment